Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 4:41:28 AM EDT
Received 10 mags day before yesterday.  Shipping was surprisingly quick.  The mags were well packed, and flawless when I inspected them.  There's no visible difference between these (teflon coated with green followers) and the Bushmaster mags I buy for $21 a piece from the local gun shop (except floor plates read Bravo Co USA instead of Bushmaster).  I find that when I buy lower quality mags I need to Dremel them a little to get them to feed properly......no such thing needed with these mags.  All mags functioned and fed flawlessly right out of the box.

When I have a positive buying experience with a good seller I try to offer good feedback where it matters.  Troy at MI is a top notch guy.  

My .02.  

Still waiting on 10 mags from 44mag.com....but shipping from the West coast always takes a little longer.  Review coming.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:47:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Bravo is a dealer on the board here. He was selling them for $8.56 two weeks ago (he is sold out). They are D&H mags with a Bravo floorplate.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:54:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Why anyone would pay what you paid for the same mags ya can get somewhere else cheaper is beyond me..

"You" are the type of folk PT Barnum deamed about.

Mike

ps - I paid less for the exact same mags as you got, except mine came w/ magpul followers
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why anyone would pay what you paid for the same mags ya can get somewhere else cheaper is beyond me..

They were in stock, whereas many of the other sites who offered the same product were on back order.  I was not aware that 44mag.com had a better deal at the time I ordered, but as I said above I also ordered 10 mags from them......yes cheaper.  

Quoted:

"You" are the type of insulting bastard that plagues this entire site with childish unnecessary comments.  

Quoted:

ps - I paid less for the exact same mags as you got, except mine came w/ magpul followers

You forgot to post one of these with that comment:  I give you the final word, because I refuse to banter on and on about paying $2 more per magazine.

My positive feedback for Midwest Industries stands.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:30:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Mike

Nothing like making a guy feel good about his purchase after the fact.

What you've actually done is insult the various dealers on the board selling at higher prices than others.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top