Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/3/2002 8:25:45 PM EDT
Pretty set on getting an Oly Arms PCR-40. Their web site says you can only get the 10 round mags for the PCR-40. I would like hi-caps or uzis, preferably in their one-piece mode. How can I get them and how much are they usually?

Obviously I'm new to the AR scene and all the talk of different mag configurations is overwhelming. Sounds like one piece is the easiest and most dependable. Am I right?
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Depends.

I have a .45 upper with a separate mag well adapter. I have no problem at all using the different mag release. some people have a hard time adapting. IIRC, the 9mm kits with the mag well adapter can use standard unmodified sten mags. IF you get the kit with the adapter on the mags, you need to get the specially modded mags.
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my OLY .40 upper from a Team Member.It came with Grease Gun mags modified by Dalphon, and Uzi mags modified by OLY.
Pre Ban hi-caps mags are available.Check the EE forum.
Link Posted: 9/4/2002 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I think dalphon is the only one that has high cap mags right now.When I got them I could only get 10 to 12 rounds in each. No I'm getting 20 to 22. Buy olympics loading tool it will save your fingers. And the magazines sell for $65 to $69.I have over 2000 rounds through my oly 40.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top