Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/26/2004 8:03:18 AM EST
So where are they. I am seeing an large supply of pistol mags and 10/22 mags hit the market at cheap prices but where are all the AR mags? Missed out on several great deals in the EE but I can't beleive that is all mags there were out there. Anyone have any word when large quantities of AR mags are going to be available?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:30:54 AM EST
wait a month or two, they have to make them first
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:43:09 AM EST

Originally Posted By NightSniper:
So where are they. I am seeing an large supply of pistol mags and 10/22 mags hit the market at cheap prices but where are all the AR mags? Missed out on several great deals in the EE but I can't beleive that is all mags there were out there. Anyone have any word when large quantities of AR mags are going to be available?

where have you seen 10/22 mags?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:09:51 AM EST

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=226271
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:34:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:

I have found butler creek 10/22 mags at several local shops for $23.99 each for the 25 rounders.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:43:19 PM EST
tapco had some but they sold out very quickly. i got 4 new mags for $12/ea.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 2:42:25 PM EST

Originally Posted By repub18:
wait a month or two, they have to make them first

I agree. They're probably going to have the mag-making-machines running 24/7 now, if they weren't already in anticipation. In the EE I've already seen new Teflon mags for $12 each, which is less than I expected they would be post-AWB.
Top Top