Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2004 9:03:18 AM EDT
So where are they.  I am seeing an large supply of pistol mags and 10/22 mags hit the market at cheap prices but where are all the AR mags?  Missed out on several great deals in the EE but I can't beleive that is all mags there were out there.  Anyone have any word when large quantities of AR mags are going to be available?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#1]
wait a month or two, they have to make them first
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
So where are they.  I am seeing an large supply of pistol mags and 10/22 mags hit the market at cheap prices but where are all the AR mags?  Missed out on several great deals in the EE but I can't beleive that is all mags there were out there.  Anyone have any word when large quantities of AR mags are going to be available?

where have you seen 10/22 mags?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=24&t=226271
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have found butler creek 10/22 mags at several local shops for $23.99 each for the 25 rounders.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#5]
tapco had some but they sold out very quickly.  i got 4 new mags for $12/ea.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
wait a month or two, they have to make them first

I agree. They're probably going to have the mag-making-machines running 24/7 now, if they weren't already in anticipation. In the EE I've already seen new Teflon mags for $12 each, which is less than I expected they would be post-AWB.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top