Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 8:47:08 AM EDT
Hey gang,
Where can a guy get these for the best price?  I went to Magpuls site, and they're asking $255.  While this may be a reasonable price, it is unfortunetly not affordable for me.
I'm thinking there may be 'room' on these that others can negotiate with...
Thx,
Robert
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:01:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I read that Magpul had a MAP set up
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Tagged.....It looks very interesting - I'm just debating if its worth the funds...
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 1:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got my shipment in and I have to say I like them.  I put one on my personal gun and my son latched onto it like it was gold.  I am sooo deep into the "black feaver" that I can't even be objective any more, but I know I've spent more money on items that aren't nearly as nice as the PRS.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey uafgrad, what's a MAP?
Anyone??
Robert
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Minimum Advertised Price
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:57:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I am an authorized Magpul Dealer. I wasnt ever told that they had a MAP on the products. I would guess any of us dealers would be competitive on prices, but i will add that i have had more interest and people having me notify them on arrival so they can buy them that the price wont be low anywhere when the products walk off the shelf.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#7]
the difference in price with dealers on this site is but a few dollars at most.

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I am an authorized Magpul Dealer. I wasnt ever told that they had a MAP on the products. I would guess any of us dealers would be competitive on prices, but i will add that i have had more interest and people having me notify them on arrival so they can buy them that the price wont be low anywhere when the products walk off the shelf.

I am as well, and I was never told that there was a MAP but I was told that Magpul didn't want them "whored" on the internet.  Like you, I havn't seen anyone selling them way below suggested retail.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#9]
255 was the cheapest i saw so far.

I know when i do my 20in ar this year its ass will have one on it.of course that will be along with the magpul miad grip.

CLICK HERE
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:52:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#11]
There is a dealer selling them for $245 shipped from Ohio.

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 6:12:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:46:53 AM EDT
[#13]
I knew I wasn't crazy

It is on our Web site now -

www.bizplaces.com/magpul/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=5487

Again these units have not been built yet and will not ship till mid Dec 2005. Meaning you can also go to your fav dealer and order one from them and get it about the same time. Dealers will have to honor a MAP price but you can always call them up and haggle.

Bear in mind that the production run is just starting and something could go wrong but we are only changing the following for the production run.

1. Knobs move the butt plate and comb height twice the distance as the first test models per click.
2. Shafts now resized for now break in usage compared to preproduction versions.
3. PEM nut on right side will be blackened.
4. Pin hole installed in mold to allow bottem cover to be perm attached

Other than that most of the time spent during the testing was dialing in a production pipeline.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Fitzpatrick
Magpul Industries Corp
RMF Inc (Class 3 Colorado)
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#14]
does it come in tan?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
does it come in tan?

Coyote Brown... A Nicer flavor IMHO

They also come in Black and OD
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I bought my PRS for my  DPMS from Dtech...Mike is good to deal with and I should have my stock next week.  I would highly recommend buying from Mike.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top