Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/11/2003 10:23:11 PM EDT
I'm planning to install a Magpul M93 Carbine Stock with HK style snap loop combined with a CQB SOB HK Series Sling.  My question is what will I connect the front HK sling hook to?? The stock swivel under the front sight post or will I need something else like a GG&G front sight thing??  Thanks

Any other suggestions or advice is appreciated. - Rick  
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 11:07:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 12:09:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Rick try Bushmaster part# YHM 9468 it works great in the front sight tower and I know this is going to sound like I cant afford anything better but I can and I haven't found anything better that works with HK hooks - put a key ring thru the sling attachment hole on the YHM9468 paint it - whatever much cheaper than GGG or Knights. I wrapped my YHM9468 with rubber friction tape the HK style hooks pop on and off very slick. I dont know why someone hasn't made round ones - i.e Uncle Mikes QD type with the round ring instead of the rectangular style .Hope this helps .
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have a preban, you could use something like this [url]http://www.grsc.com/adapters.html[/url]
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top