Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/25/2007 4:02:50 AM EST
I am about to order a Magpul CTR. What is the difference with the stocks. Will they both work on a RRA buffer tube?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:10:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/25/2007 4:13:56 AM EST by RRA-A2]
RRA buffer tubes are commercial... so get the commercial CTR.
The other CTR is for a mil-spec buffer tube.

Commercial buffer tubes have a slightly bigger diameter, and are a little bit longer than a mil-spec one.

My RRA 6-pos stock body, when held next to my com. CTR...the CTR is maybe 1/4" to 3/8th" longer.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:41:39 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:55:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/25/2007 8:55:58 AM EST by BigDawg308]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:06:34 AM EST
No, difference in quality, it just has to do with tube size. RRA are commerical spec tubes.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:50:40 PM EST
What about VLTOR tubes. commercial or MILSPEC?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:04:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By Offspring:
What about VLTOR tubes. commercial or MILSPEC?

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:34:20 PM EST
Top Top