Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2011 6:29:36 AM EDT
Hi there,
i was looking for a little feedback on this item. how you guys and gals like it, and how well the rubber holds up. thanks in advance.
semper
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely love mine. Holding up just fine. All the Magpul gear I have purchased so far has been top-notch and my whole rifle is  Magpul outfitted from top to bottom & end to end.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:55:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Very happy with mine...

Will probably be going on all my builds from now on.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:19:52 AM EDT
[#4]
It's a little early to tell how the rubber is going to hold up, they've only been out for a couple weeks.  That said, Magpul puts a lot of time into designing and testing their products.  I doubt they would have released it unless they were happy with the durability.  

Overmolded rubber isn't really a new concept.  Ergo Grips use it and I don't know anybody who has managed to wreck one yet.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#5]
It feels OK when dry, slimey when wet.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:38:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It feels OK when dry, slimey when wet.

this is what I was concerned withe since my mitts get sweaty pretty easily. How thick is it? I run the medium strap on my MIAD for more grip but is the MOE + similar to an a2 in terms of thickness or in the middle?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top