Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/2/2006 4:43:45 PM EST
I have a couple questions regarding this stock and i was wondering if you guys could help me, the first question that i have is that i want to buy this stock for my Ar because i like the way it looks, which is better then my original stock, however living in CT doesn't allow me to have collapsable stocks, so i was wondering if theres a way to make the stock permanately extended, and the second question is, is it even worth the trouble of doing all this just to make my AR look better ?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:08:26 PM EST
The answer to your first question is yes. I want to say that pre-2004 one member here had their fixed in a certain position.

But that was 2+ years ago so I may not be remembering it correctly.

And to your second question, yes, always.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:13:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By mldavis:
The answer to your first question is yes. I want to say that pre-2004 one member here had their fixed in a certain position.

But that was 2+ years ago so I may not be remembering it correctly.

And to your second question, yes, always.

Excellent, now for another question do i have to fix it myself or can a gunsmith or armorer do it for me, and do i need to buy the pieces for it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:18:41 PM EST
Give magpul a call tomorrow. During the ban they had a way of making teh stock fixed in place for legality that was removable so you could convert it back if you ever sold it or moved.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:25:47 PM EST
alrighty will do, thnx a bunch for your help guys
Top Top