Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 2/25/2007 9:55:21 AM EST
I bought a Vltor collapsible stock kit that came with the tube a long time ago. Now I want to swap it out for a Magpul CTR. Before I go out and order one, can I assume the tube that came with my VLtor is the "commercial" tube?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:35:39 AM EST
The VLTOR tubes (along with Stag, LMT, Colt) are all mil-spec tubes. So you want to get the mil-spec version of the CTR.

Other brands like Bushmaster, Olympic, RRA, etc use commerical tubes.

I just got a CTR yesterday. They are sweet stocks...you should enjoy them.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:56:53 PM EST
Thank you for the insight. I was just about the order the wrong one!
Top Top