Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2005 10:19:58 AM EDT
Are those Magcinch's any good? The Device that connects 2 30rd Mags together from Buffer Tech? It appears the other Mag on the Side could become Damaged, or filled with Dirt, Sand, Ect. Wanted some opinions before I buy, or not to buy. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 10:51:46 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 12:04:54 PM EDT
Thanks Troy for the quick reply. Those were pretty much my thoughts as well, though I haven't read much about them in general.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:08:03 AM EDT
They also never stay in the same postion inside the coupler after a few mag insertions. I prefer a buttstock mag pouch as a patrol officer. We can't carry spare rifle ammo on our person easily. But a buttstock mag pouch allows you to have another reload on the rifle.
Pat
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:19:46 AM EDT
I bougt one and did not like it. Save you $20.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:33:51 PM EDT
i have had a similar problem w/ my top round moving forward under recoil. i recently replaced the spring w/ a wolf spring. we'll see if that helps. BTW it takes quite a few rounds to start IME.

at work, we have the h&k coupler for our mp5s. they work fine. absolutely no problem, and they are the fastest mag change i've used.

they are an added expensive though, if you don't use a mag dump pouch, you could lose them easy if you're over in the sand box,etc.

they do add weight, bulk to the weapon. after a day of training, and i'm tired, i just think that i need to work out more. i don't experience a problem w/ it throwing off my balance at sub gun ranges.

at matchs w/ my AR, it works fine w/ balance out to 300 yards (the longest shots we do there). AR mags are lighter than mp5 mags (55 grn in 556 vrs. 165 grn in .40)
Top Top