Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2004 7:12:44 AM EDT

Question. I have a few of the first Samco Magazine couplers that my 30 rounders are put into. How do you carry these in some sort of pouch in the field? I have 8 mags in 4 couples I would like to carry somehow.

Thanks! I'm looking for ideas.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:30:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:34:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks SMGLee for the response.

I was thinking I might have to keep the coupled mags for the range. And then keep one coupled set in the gun to start like you said.

What leg rig do you use?

Thanks

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:09:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Much like SMGLee, I have a coupled set which I usually start out with in the rifle.  If It's not in the rifle, I have a single mag holster made of kydex which fits on my belt.  The kydex mag holster will hold the couple mags together but it sits off my hip pretty far.  Beyond that, it's single mags in an Eagle chest harness.

Sly
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#5]
TheRicker, that looks interesting.....

any more details on what your actually using?

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:06:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
TheRicker, that looks interesting.....

any more details on what your actually using?

I could be wrong, but it looks like a MagCinch and a kydex single mag holster

Sly
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:07:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top