Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/19/2015 10:15:23 PM EDT
Using Aero lower in a 300blk pistol build.

Need to pick up a couple of magazines and have heard some mags work better when using that caliber.

Was looking at standard 30 rnd pmags unless there is something better for 300blk.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Joe
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#2]
For the lightweight, supersonic rounds with typically shorter OAL, the mag doesn't seem to matter as far as I can tell.  However, for the heavy subsonic rounds with a lot of ogive sticking out of the case mouth, the Lancer AWMs work better for me than standard GI mags, for example, because the forward internal rib of the Lancers is shallower and slightly farther forward.  Consequently, the rounds don't pigeon-toe when they stack and seem to feed better.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:00:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I use my 300 BLK for hunting and am thus frequently loading/unloading.  I've noticed that the GI mags I have dig into and mark up the bullets, so I only use polymer.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I use PMAG E mags
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I use pmags and Troy mags....
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#6]
LANCERS..... WITH SUBS
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top