Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/20/2005 6:49:22 PM EDT
Who is selling cheap  molle compatible triple mag pouches? Double (6) capacity are also good. I want to line the bag with several, don't want to spend as much to hold my mags as the bag cost!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Who is selling cheap  molle compatible triple mag pouches? Double (6) capacity are also good. I want to line the bag with several, don't want to spend as much to hold my mags as the bag cost!

Unfortunately good ones aren't cheap, however, I am very pleased with both the Blackhawk and the Eagle pouches.

Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:32:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Specops makes ok ones that aren't too pricey.
http://www.specopsbrand.com/main.html
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Unfortunately good ones aren't cheap, however, I am very pleased with both the Blackhawk and the Eagle pouches.

What accessory pouches are those next to the mag pouches? That's a nice set up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What accessory pouches are those next to the mag pouches? That's a nice set up.

They are Blackhawk Strike small and medium utility pouches and a NVG pouch.  Very useful for optics in particular (Aimpoint, 3X magnifier, PVS-14).
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:52:20 AM EDT
[#5]
tag
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#6]

I'd think for as much as those bags cost you'd at least get some pouches with it.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:38:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hinkat least
get some pouches with it.

Well you do, it holds three mags. Ishot doesn't /isn't set up to sell additional one as near as I can tell. "Coming soon" or something.

I was hoping to find cheaper stuff since it's not exposed.  I gave up and bought a pair of BH's mag pouches and a utility bag from spec ops.

If my wife ever finds out I've got over $270 into this setup, I'm a dead man!!

I'll get a picture up whenthe pouches arrive.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 8:37:08 AM EDT
[#8]
grant@gandrtactical offered free additional mag pouches with purchase not too long ago.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top