Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2006 7:23:31 AM EDT
I kinda new to this AR stuff I just built my first AR under the guidence of my friend (gunsmith) so after surfing the web I found this great site so you know how the story goes now but after surfing the site I got to noticing different color and different brand mag followers would someone please explain the different color and brands and does and don't to me....  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#1]
MagPul GenII followers are the best and available in different colors. There are several vendors on this website that you can buy mags with the Magpul followers already installed.

You are new here, just read and surf around and all your questions will be answered.

Welcome to the disease.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info and yes I'am infected with the disease. I shoot USPSA / IPSC and I borrowed a AR to shoot my first tacital match I got 5 th out of 22 people and tha't how I got the disease and now I built my own and shot last weekend in my 2 nd tacital match and got 2 nd out of 14 people, sure glad this stuff is not bad for you health
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 7:52:49 AM EDT
[#3]
It is only bad for your wallet.

But it does make you feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Now I'am going to run out in the back yard and make a scrape and then go to the local gun shop and wonder aimlessly up and down the AR asile...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top