Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/31/2006 11:00:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/31/2006 11:06:32 AM EST by B-O-R]
Which one do you guys prefer? The MagPul Ranger plates or the traditional rubber MagPuls?
I'm considering the Ranger plates, but I never used them. I use traditional rubber MagPuls and I like how I can grab a fresh mag with my trigger finger of my weak hand, but I'm not too keen on putting it in the gun this way. How do you grip the Ranger plates?

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:01:04 AM EST
I have both.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:02:06 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:18:54 AM EST
Try a C Products Tactipull. It replaces the floor plate like a Magpul Ranger Plate, but the ring is larger, like the original Magpul... , you can go here: cproductsllc.com/

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:48:56 PM EST
I prefer the original ones whe I actrually use them
Top Top