Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2003 8:59:55 PM EDT
Now I just need to find one.  Will an ARMS #40 BUIS work with this optic?
Link Posted: 10/10/2003 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
With the ARMS 19 or 19S it will clear, by a hair.

With the Trijicon mount, in most cases it wont.
Link Posted: 10/11/2003 6:36:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Now I just need to find one.
View Quote

Contact C4iGrant @ [email][email protected][/email] or [url]www.gandrtactical.com[/url].  The last I heard he had them in stock.
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#3]
You may want to consider the TA31A as your M4 CQB optic.  Many have stated that the chevron is the most difficult reticle to acquire in CQB conditions because of its small signature.  With the TA31A, you still get the precise aiming point (tip of the triangle) but it also has a larger signature for faster acquistion.  The TA31A is a 4moa triangle so targets at 100 yards or less has a relatively small area that is obscure by the reticle.

TA31A on top and TA31F on the bottom:
[img]mysite.verizon.net/vze1ywph/JPGS/TA31S.jpg[/img]

Chris @ Eagle Firearms has the Ta31A for $814 on EE.
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=23&t=166858[/url]
Link Posted: 10/12/2003 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top