Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/11/2005 8:46:35 AM EDT
I am trying to find a website for MaTech.

Does anyone know of one?

Phone number?

Any contact information?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:12:29 AM EDT
[#1]
A couple months ago when I was on the VA side of the DELMARVA peninsula I saw a company called MATech - I wonder if it's the same one?

In any event as far as I know MATech doesn't sell directly to civilians.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 5:28:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Friday, August 26, 2005

Hi Guys:

The website for Matech is http://www.Matech.Net.  Their contact information is on their website.  Matech is a specialty machine and tool company (much like LMT) and there is no mention of the Matech BUIS on their website.  I did have some e-mail communication with them sometime back, and they did acknowledge that they are the manufacturers of the BUIS via several DOD Contracts.  However, they insisted they only deal with Military and Law Enforcement Agencies on a contract basis only and there are no sales directly to the public.

So how did the Matech BUIS you see for sale on the internet and other places get there, I have no idea.  I purchased both of mine on E-Bay for $75 each.  I did not ask questions of the seller of where he got them.  The Matech is great!  

Take Care…

MP5 Machinenpistole
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top