Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2004 2:16:51 PM EDT
I have a colt mt 6400c that I would like to put a collapsible stock on. Can anyone tell me how to remove the old stock? Can't you just use the collapsible stock tool ( spanner type wrench)??

I've seen somwhere where you have to use a dremel tool, or a punch to knock out some kind of a retaining pin.    
  Any pics of this??    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

What about the M4 collapsible stock that Sportsmans Guide is selling for $69,  Any good?? (not the $29 one in the catalog)
                                        Thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#1]
this is the definative post for stock changes

HERE

read this and consult the INFORMATION tab / GUIDES section at the top of the main ARFCOM page (above)

not a problem to do, but read thru thoroughly so you understand the end game, as well as the steps involved

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
My computer won't let me open links right now. Could you please give me a websight to type in .  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
OOOOHHHHHH  I figured it out
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top