Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/2/2014 6:46:01 PM EDT
Does anyone have the M-Lok slot dimensions, I'm really just looking for the radius on the corners. I want to place M-LOK slots on the top of this KMR rail.</a>" />

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#1]
From the release PDF on M-Lok

Q:
I see the basic M-LOK slot dimensions are available on the web. Where are the
dimensions for the M-LOK T-Nut?
A:
The M-LOK T-Nut is currently under review by the US State Dept to determine its ITAR
classification. Until then, dimensioned drawings of the nut will be restricted to verified
US citizens, but are available free to all qualified recipients. Complete, finished T-Nuts
are also available for purchase directly from Magpul. For further details or to request
drawings please contact Drake Clark:
[email protected].

I tried looking some more but couldn't find the answer to your question.  I think emailing Drake would be your best bet and be 100% accurate.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 5:26:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that dimension info on that pdf is not accurate either, I emailed Clark but I have not received a response and I'm sure I never will since I am not a manufacturer. I'm sure they will only release that info to the hard hitters who are going to bear their logo.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 8:24:44 AM EDT
[#3]
looking for the specs also.  Going to lighten up a DPMS alu free float tube and thought I'd use the M-Lok slots.  Let me know if you find out.  If I run across an M-lok rail I'll just take it to work and use the radius gauges to determine what it is.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Will do, I've been calling around some shops around Houston to see if they have a rail I can go dissect to no avail right now.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a bit impatient and jumped the gun, lol I was able to confirm the dimensions on the Magpul faq sheet with some measurements a friend took off his M-Lok rail. He was able to measure everything except the radius, but i think i was able to get it as close as i could based on some measurements he took and by placing a drill bit as a radius gauge on the corners. I ended up using a 3/16" end mill for the corner radiuses, well thats the only endmill i had to use for the whole operation. I dont think i will ever put any M-lok panels up there because i like the slimmer profile so much but it's always good to have just in case. If i do have to go back and modify the radiuses i dont think it will be that big of a deal.

</a>" />

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top