Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/10/2003 12:58:43 PM EDT
I'VE BEEN READING AR15 FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS AND I'M PROUD TO HAVE FINALLY REGISTERED.I HAVE A RRA A3M4 AND A 16" HBAR UPPER WITH A MIDLENGTH FREEFLOAT HANDGUARD(WHICH I HATE) THATS A STORY IN ITSELF,AND 1 RRA LOWER. ON TOP I HAVE A EOTECH 511 W/A STREAMLIGHT M3 ON A HANDGUARD MOUNT TO THE REAR I HAVE #40 ARMS FLIP-UP SIGHT WITH TRIJICON NIGHTSITES FRONT AND REAR SIGHT AND A BADGER ORDNANCE A2 STOCK WITH THE TOP SLING SWIVEL-WHICH IS REALLY COOL SINCE MY NON-COLLAPSABLE BUTTSTOCK IS FUNCTIONALLY A WASTE. I HAVE LINED UP FOR THIS WEEKEND A PAIR OF THE M44 FOBUS HANDGUARDS SINCE I AM TRYING TO KEEP WEIGHT TO A MINIMUM AND WAS REAL CLOSE TO A S I R SYSTEM BUT THE M44'S WILL FILL MY NEEDS AND NOT RUPTURE MY SPLEEN IN THE PROCESS. ITS REALLY AMAZING HOW THE WEIGHT JUST ADDS TO THE BLACK RIFLE WITH EVERY TOY.I KNOW IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM PUTTING A $4K STEREO IN A $500 CAR BUT I AM SATISFIED I LOOKED AT BM/COLT/KAC BUT IN THE END IT SEEMS TO BE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME AND I SAVED A FEW DOLLARS SO I HAD KEN AT C-N-S METALL-WERKS ADJUSTED MY TRIGGER TO A SMOOTH 4-5 LB BREAK. ANYONE IN THE ST LOUIS AREA WHO IS AN AVID READER OF AR15.COM OWES IT TO THEMSELVES TO VISIT HIS STORE , I LOSE TRACK OF TIME IN THERE. AND I'M NOT PLUGGING HIS STORE HE HAS JUST BEEN AS MUCH HELP IN PERSON AS MANY OF THE VETERAN MEMBERS AT AR15.COM HAVE BEEN TO ME IN WRITING .I WELCOME THE SARCASM FOR NOT OWNING AN AR WITH A HORSE OR A SNAKE OR A KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR ON IT , BUT FUNNY AS THIS SOUNDS MY RRA M4GERY PUT BLACK DOTS ON PAPER TARGETS JUST LIKE THE OTHERS AND SOME OF THEM IN THE CENTER-ESPECIALLY WHEN I TRY !!  THANKS TO ALL  
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:07:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Caps lock broken?
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Hammer has probably done a lot of shooting and has a little hearing loss [;)]

Welcome.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:23:51 PM EDT
[#3]
HAMMERDROP,

Not giving you a hard time, but making a post in all caps makes it real hard for others to read.

I'm looking at paying off a few bills and ading a RRA to my collection as well.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hammer has probably done a lot of shooting and has a little hearing loss [;)]

Welcome.
View Quote

[lol]

Welcome lurker!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Welcome aboard!

Don't get offended, but I made your post a little easier to read:

Posted by HAMMERDROP

I've been reading ar15 for a couple of years and I’m proud to have finally registered. I have a rra a3m4 and a 16" hbar upper with a midlength free float hand guard (which I hate) that’s a story in itself, and 1 rra lower. On top I have a eotech 511 w/a streamlight m3 on a hand guard mount to the rear I have #40 arms flip-up sight with trijicon nightsites front and rear sight and a badger ordnance a2 stock with the top sling swivel-which is really cool since my non-collapsible buttstock is functionally a waste.

I have lined up for this weekend a pair of the m44 fobus hand guards since I am trying to keep weight to a minimum and was real close to a s i r system but the m44's will fill my needs and not rupture my spleen in the process. It’s really amazing how the weight just adds to the black rifle with every toy.

I know it sounds like I am putting a $4k stereo in a $500 car but I am satisfied I looked at bm/colt/kac but in the end it seems to be pretty much the same and I saved a few dollars so I had ken at c-n-s metal-works adjusted my trigger to a smooth 4-5 lb break.

Anyone in the St Louis area who is an avid reader of ar15.com owes it to themselves to visit his store, I lose track of time in there. And I’m not plugging his store he has just been as much help in person as many of the veteran members at ar15.com have been to me in writing.

I welcome the sarcasm for not owning an ar with a horse or a snake or a knight in shining armor on it, but funny as this sounds my rra m4gery put black dots on paper targets just like the others and some of them in the center-especially when I try !! Thanks to all
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#6]
In every group there's always one loud guy.  I guess you're him.

Welcome.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#7]
[img]http://people.clemson.edu/~andersh/pics/Forum%20Pics/capslock.gif[/img]
[;)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://w1.511.telia.com/~u51102888/anims/text1/wel3_anm.gif[/img] Aboard Hammerdrop.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#9]
What did you say?? I can't hear due to all the shouting!!

[:(!]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Welcome back, BOG!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:16:12 PM EDT
[#11]
YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Only WES is aloud to yell.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:08:30 PM EDT
[#13]
[beer] Welcome!

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 10:47:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, just to make sure the message gets across to the night crew...

[GarrettMorris]OUR TOP STORY TONIGHT....ARFCOM HAS A NEW MEMBER!!! GOOD NIGHT, AND HAVE A PLEASANT TOMORROW!!![/GarrettMorris]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#15]
hee hee hee....welcome HAMMERDROP!!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 1:23:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Welcome aboard...so WHERE"S THE PICTURES!
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 4:02:07 PM EDT
[#17]

Welcome to the jungle.    [beer]

Eric
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 6:49:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Welcome.

Whatdayagota have for that mid length free foat tube?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Hi
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Welcome aboard!

Don't be ashamed of RRA, alot of us shoot them. I will put their quality against any other AR on the market.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Welcome aboard!

Don't be ashamed of RRA, alot of us shoot them. I will put their quality against any other AR on the market.
View Quote
Yeah, no shit.......

I'm a BM fan, myself, but I hear very few bad reviews of RRA products. In fact, the RRA trigger in my BM was some of the best money I've yet spent on it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:41:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Bravo to SDavid & Absolut!!!  F'ng hilarious!
[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey, if you can find CS Metal Werkes I'm sure you can find the caps lock key.

Welcome!  There's going to be another shoot on July 5th.  Check out the Missouri Hometown forum.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:19:05 AM EDT
[#24]
i would let it go for cupla hundred...its a good upper only have 75 rounds fired thru it    i hate to see it go to waste , been trying to   motivate a friend to buy a lower and i would let him have that for a song ...
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 7:26:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Sorry about the cap locks - i guess i have no real ... manners when it comes to typing i mean it just letters on a page screen to me . But they tell me that all the time to stop yelling ?? I am not very much a dot com kinda of guy i would be proud to display pictures but do not have the scanner to do it with .I'm not ashamed of my RRA i like what i once read in AR15.com about RRA " I got the Cadillac at the Chevrolet price !" shhhh be very very quiet ...
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 8:34:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sorry about the cap locks - i guess i have no real ... manners when it comes to typing i mean it just letters on a page screen to me . But they tell me that all the time to stop yelling ??
View Quote

Its like this. When you "speak" on a message board it's done in a normal tone but if your mad or upset then you YELL WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY! SO THIS IS LIKE YELLING. AHHH, AHHH, I AM YELLING. Now I am speaking normal. Got it? I thought so. [:)]

Welcome to the web site. We're glad to have you.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 9:14:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Only WES is aloud to yell.
View Quote

Is WES aloud to yell allowed?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top