Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/16/2006 12:42:15 PM EDT
Is there a market for a new and unshot post-ban MT6400C barrel (with the pinned-on Miculek comp, no lug)? I'm changing out the barrel on the new rifle and don't know if I should keep the barrel and sell it, or take a measly $100 credit. With the ban gone, I'm thinking the only people interested in it might be those who would chop it, or maybe 3gunners who might like the comp even though it's pinned on. Any advice or comments? Before anyone gets their undies in a bunch about posting this in the EE, this isn't a solicitation to sell. Just asking for advice on what to do with the old barrel...keep it to sell in the open market, or take the sure $100 credit?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 12:57:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Sell it in the open market. That's a damn good barrel. The only difference between it and a 6920 barrel is the bayo lug and threaded end. Many people do not care about the bayo lug and you can get the barrel threaded fairly cheaply. I sold one of those exact barrels on the EE for $250 well after the AWB sunset.

Don't forget, there are some people still living in Commie states that need neutered equipment
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd give you $100 for it.  I could care less about a useless bayonet lug.  Threads are my specialty.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:46:22 PM EDT
[#4]
un used for 100 I buy it just for the deal.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top