Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2003 11:24:50 AM EDT
Yes BOYS and Girls it's that time again, For the SMG MATCH at DESERT SPORTS MANS RANGE in Las Vegas. On Sunday the 12th.
Open to all.
Sign in is at 0830, Match starts at 0900.

Come out to shoot in it or just watch.

SEE YOU THERE

---LOTS OF COLT 9MM's and other M16 9MM's------

Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:14:08 PM EDT
[#1]
sorry wrong date.The match is this sunday, the 12th, the gun show is on the 18th.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to be in Las Vegas this weekend, where exactly is the Desert Sportsman's Range?

Best route to get there from the west side of LV (West Tropicana/Hwy 215 area)?

Thanks,
Gabe
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#3]
GMAN 552,

Thats easy, get on the new belt way (215)at FLAMINGO, go north, get off at charleston go left OVER the highway, go up towards red rock park, as you pass the water basin of your left, prepare to make a left at the main gate, it will be open to the public for the various matches during the weekend, REMEMBER TAKE A LEFT AFTER THE WATER BASIN ON YOUR LEFT, hope t osee you there, and safe trip. I'll be the guy with the colt 9mm with the EO tech on it.[heavy]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Larry, I wish I could join you, but I haven't received the tax stamp for my Sten yet. I do shoot other matches at Desert Sportsman's though.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#5]
You should have posted this in the Nevada Forum. [stick]

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=8&f=22[/url][bow]
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#6]
P.S. Pete scares Gunbert [bannana]
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 9:19:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I posted it here because we get "alot" of out-of-towners that come to shoot and to watch.

Just like the monthly DESERT BUFFET MG SHOOT,at Sloan. some times half the people there are out-of-towners and out-of-staters.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
P.S. Pete scares Gunbert [bannana]
View Quote

Pete doesn't scare me... just something about the guy ain't right.  Seriously.

I need to get a .wav file of the guy talking, then people will understand what I mean.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top