Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 8:17:06 PM EDT
Ok I have a question. Sorry if this is a retarded question but I am new to precision rifles. I downloaded Federal Ballistics calculator which is awesome! It will factor in temperature, elevation, windage etc. starting at any zero you selected. Anyways I have one more question before I can do these calculations. My scope (Leupold VX-2 Tactical) is 1/4 MOA adjustments. I know that that this means that at 100 yards (which is where I zeroed in my rifle), 1 click will move the bullet 1/4 inch. My question is that at 200 yards how much will one click move my bullet? Does anyone have any reference tables that I can look at on this? I want to reference my scope settings out to 800 yards in 50 yard incriments.
Also does anyone have a Leupold VX-2 or 3 tactical scope? I lost my users manuel and I have a question. I zeroed my rifle in at 100 yards and the settings were as follows 7.1 elecvation, 8.1 windage. Now if I loosen the hex (set screws) on the rim of the knob until the dial turns freely I can reset my zero number to say 0 without messing up my adjustments correct? Thanks guys I appreciate the feedback.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top