Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/6/2018 10:05:43 PM EDT
Does anyone have any side by side pictures of a MK6 3-18x44 and a Razor HD G2 3-18x50?

I'm having a very hard time deciding between the two, i know the Vortex is bit larger but having a hard time visualizing the actual difference

Im liking the Vortex for the ebr reticle, illumination, and dat warranty
Leupold for the small size/weight
Link Posted: 7/6/2018 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t have any pictures, but I’ve used them side by side and the Razor Gen II had better glass. It was especially noticeable in low light.

I will say that Leupold does have some good reticle options though. If you like the Horus Tremor2 or Tremor3 reticles Leupold has them available.
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 1:28:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I think you already have the bigger picture differences. The Leupold will be appreciably lighter, the Razor G2 will be appreciably better optically. I don’t see really what niche their 3-18 fills that the 4.5-27 doesn’t fill better, but that must just be me because both exist and sell.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top