Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2012 10:09:28 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me how close the MI FDE rail color matches the DD RIS FDE rail color?  Anyone have pictures of the two next to each other?

Thanks,
Mark
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:23:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll get some tonight, if it hasn't already been done by then.  The colors aren't even close.  DD RIS color is much, much darker.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like nobody hooked you up.  Give me a few minutes to get some pics, and get them hosted.

ETA - pic...  Top to bottom, MI T-12 (FDE), MI T-10 spare (FDE), DD Mk18 RIS II (SOCOM Dark Earth), MI SS-10 (FDE), MI T-12 (FDE).  You'll see a slight varience in the FDE color from MI, overall, but it's not major.  The SS-10 is the "lightest" looking FDE I've received from them, probably over 3 or 4 year period.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top