Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 10/10/2005 1:07:33 PM EDT
has anyone used it? is it better than everything else? what about their MILITEC Grease? what do you do with that?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:18:52 PM EDT
nevermind, i used the search button . it seems that militec isnt that great, and i should just use CLP to lube, and maybe Hoppe's No. 9 to clean? does anyone want to add?
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:19:45 PM EDT

Quoted:
has anyone used it? is it better than everything else? what about their MILITEC Grease? what do you do with that?

I have both but only used the grease.  I used the grease on my M1A and it works great.  It  stays where you put it and is suped slick feeling.  If you go to their website they will send you a free sample of each.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 1:33:37 PM EDT
I use mil-tec on my firearms.  I have a Glock 23 that I had used clp and other lubes on and a Glock 35 with only mil-tec.  (I didn't do that to test different lubes..  I bought the 35 later)  The barrel wear on the Glock 35 is considerably less than what my 23 has on it with about the same amount of rounds through each...5000+.  Now...  To me that seems to say that the miltec does have something going for it.  Although it doesn't seem that everyone here has had the same experience.

I haven't tried the grease though.

Magoo
Top Top