Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 7:52:02 PM EDT
Where can I find more pictures of these lowers?
(I really want to see the front of the magwell)

How well are they built?

Where is the cheapest place to buy them?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Try this link for some pictures and a review.  (I don't have a digital camera handy)

www.commtechreview.net/firearms/megalwr.htm

They are very well made lowers with excellent finish and machine work.  Carricozarmory, Ameetec Arms and nwtactical.net carry Mega products.  IIRC Carricozarmory had a discount for Arfcom members.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Great lowers and the gator grip on the magwell is pretty darn cool. If I was doing a build it would be on a Mega lower every time. IMO the best finish around.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 8:41:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Go read the Mega thread in the build forum, its got a bunch of pics.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 9:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Go read the Mega thread in the build forum, its got a bunch of pics.

Link please?

I'm getting a membership soon.

This site is great!

I found it!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 4:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I just recently bought a MEGA Gator lower in a FTF transaction with another ARFCOM member, I like it. I am waiting on the parts kit to arrive so I can build it. I have talked a buddy of mine into getting one and I  will be getting another.  

I saw a couple people selling them on this site for like $90 shipped... check around.

No Expert
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:38:47 AM EDT
[#6]
have two, and out of my other AR's (bushmaster, ameetec, and LCW), it's the nicest by far.

machining is MINT, everything is smooth and precise. finish is consistant and very black seems to be pretty durable too). mine even has a low shelf, but that doesn't really matter as i'll never be able to afford a DIAS.

ETA: 'cuz i can't post pictures...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top