[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:09:06 AM EDT
[#3]
how about offering some Springs too.

A rebuild combo would be nice.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:26:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Industry Partners can advertise on Forums.

Anyway there have been several threads on these followers and how well they work.

Thought some folks who do not frequent the EE would like to know they are available and where.

I do not post many 'ads' in the forums, even though I am allowed to out of respect of members.

This is not some high dollar product, but it is the biggest improvement I have seen in terms of reliability for the AR magazine in years.

No flame.

Denny

Oh Denny I was just messin around wit ya.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:30:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:53:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Denny

Looking forward to being able to buy comlete kits instead of the 9 followers for 11 mags with 10 springs ordeal(some one set this up from hotdog packages?)
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Do these followers still require a mag to be downloaded to 28 to allow insertion when the bolt is closed?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:28:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Do there followers still require a mag to be downloaded to 28 to allow insertion when bolt is closed?

The followers never required it, it's the ranger plates. I've got several mags loaded w/ them, and have no problems at all.

-Cap'n
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top