Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/29/2006 5:52:45 PM EST
i'm helping my friend put together an M4gery, and i was going to just go with an RRA complete lower, but i was wondering what lower can i buy complete that is going to be closest to the service M4s? (minus the happy switch ) because i know some stocks are 6 position i think, some are different. thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:04:49 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/29/2006 6:10:50 PM EST by Stickman]
They are all going to do the same thing, if he wants a military looking M4, tell him to sign up like the rest
of us did.

If he wants a certain looking stock, have him pick it out. Besides, if you are helping him, he should be buying the lower to avoid a straw purchase.

RRA uses a slightly different buffer tube than the mil version, which isn't an issue unless he plans on dropping a different stock on. If he does, have him get it now to save money.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 6:52:37 PM EST
actually, he did sign up about a week ago. he's going army, altho i question his reasons for signing up. sounds like he just wants to be in for the cool factor and getting a gun

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 7:36:04 PM EST
Like your new Avatar Stickman................
Top Top