Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/2/2003 8:59:22 PM EST
I'm thinking about getting my Colt M4 registered as a SBR. It looks like I have three options after I get my SBR. Witch would you guys recomend?

(1.) Sell my 16" upper and just buy a 14.5 upper
(2.) Buy a 14.5" barrel and get it installed
(3.) Gunsmith cut my 16" barrel to 14.5" and restamp markings
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:27:26 AM EST
I would just buy another barrel, and keep the original as a spare. No special reason, I just like to keep spare parts.[:)]
Top Top