Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2003 6:55:30 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can get a free floating handgaurd for an M4?  I'd prefer a DCM service rifle type tube so i can use the normal handguard, and so that i dont go broke putting accessories on it. at first anyway.
TIA
Chris
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't believe the M4 handguards are available anywhere in free floating form.  I think it is due to how it attaches to the barrel.  There might be a way to modify the Free float tube by RRA to work but I have never handled one so I have no experience in person.  The only experience is with the non free floated M4 I have.  It is not my accuracy weapon so I'm not too particular on free floating it.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top