Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2005 5:57:39 PM EDT
Who's got 'em?
I should have got more than seven with my kit but I didnt.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 6:21:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I see 'em at gun shows. They run $15-20. Scored one for $12 from someone who didn't know what it was (but I did!).

Seven should last you a good long time. I've been shooting one extensively for a year now with absolutely no signs of wear or deterioration of any kind. Oh, BTW, they work just fine in those Orlite mags that eveyone seems to put down, too. They'll also work in many "bad" mags that you'd otherwise throw out due to deformed feed lips and so forth.
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I see 'em at gun shows. They run $15-20. Scored one for $12 from someone who didn't know what it was (but I did!).

Seven should last you a good long time. I've been shooting one extensively for a year now with absolutely no signs of wear or deterioration of any kind. Oh, BTW, they work just fine in those Orlite mags that eveyone seems to put down, too. They'll also work in many "bad" mags that you'd otherwise throw out due to deformed feed lips and so forth.

Seven could never be enough for me. I already bought beater mags for them but I want MORE!!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#3]
There's two for sale on the EE right now, www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=119&t=260067.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 6:33:07 AM EDT
[#4]
sarco. 10 for $110.  

New in the wrap (at least the 20 that I have ordered)
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
sarco. 10 for $110.  

New in the wrap (at least the 20 that I have ordered)

Gotcha thanks.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top