Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/18/2010 6:50:14 PM EDT
every once in awhile I get a hair up my ass to build a M203 type AR.  I carried a 203 for a short time in the Army.  I have never handled a 37mm launcher for an AR.  Are they a joke?  Are there any other makers besides Cobray and Spikes Tactical?  Opinions on them wanted please.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#2]

But what would you shoot out of it?

Wouldn't every round be a $200 stamp?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:25:28 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get the blue tipped orange marker rounds. But yeah can't get the HE rounds. It's really more of a collector/novelty if you ask me.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You could shoot chalk, buckshot, "baton" rounds, and other inert projectiles without having to register each round as a DD.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could shoot chalk, buckshot, "baton" rounds, and other inert projectiles without having to register each round as a DD.

So is the ST havoc a registered firearm, or just a flare launcher.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 7:47:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

38mm isn't considered a weapon, just a flare launcher.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was referring to what you can shoot out of a 40mm (or registered 37mm). HE rounds are the only ammo that neads to be individualy registered.

Unless you register the 37mm as a DD, you are limited to flare and gas rounds.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top