BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2005 9:43:51 PM EDT
My gear:
SA M1A Scout Sage EBR, Trijicon Tri-power, CQB 3-point sling, and Sig P226Sport Stock as backup sidearm
Ammo: Win 150gr Ballistic Silvertips, 9mm FMJs.

JohnnyP's gear:
RRA Entry Tactical, Troy & Aimpoint, CQB 3-point sling, and HK USP-9 as backup sidearm
Ammo: Q3131A, and 9mm FMJs.

Since we needed some hams & chops for Labor Day bbqs, I've setup a hunt w/ Joe @ the Langley Ranch.  I've been hunting hogs w/ my M4gery for a while, so, time for some change, in comes my new M1A Scout EBR, big bore semi-auto hog action; My wife asked if the M1A EBR a new rifle, my answer "no sweety, it's my old  bolt action with a new stock converted to semi-auto action". Great benefits of having a wife w/ little knowledge of guns  

I call it my "medium bore thumper" since there are .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowolf, and other large bore AR platforms available.

My hunt partner, JohnnyP, new to ARFcom and his 1st AR. I recommended he installed the essentials, JP commted "this stuff is damn expensive", if you're going spend money on your only AR, buy quality mi amigo. The AR disease has spread... Mark, JP's friend also came along to enjoy the hunt, he was our video guy. This is JP's 1st hog hunt ever.  

JP has put about almost 1K rounds thru his M4gery these past few weeks during practice for this hunt, with 100% flawless performance; RRA sure makes some great ARs !

The drive down, I explained to JP the pros & cons of private hunting ranches. Shooter will have higher % of seeing hogs, but if they run in pack, shooter needs to be accurate, cause if shooter draw blood, and loses hog or accidentally shoots multiple hogs due to being trigger happy on an semi-autos; shooter is paying for it. Joe has had hunters shoot multiple hogs by accident or lost their wounded game in the past.

We arrived at the Langley ranch around 7am, it's already close to 90deg, since JP did not want to sit on a stand in a different area from me for his hunt, he wanted to accompany me on my stalk hunt. We decided that I or JP could stalk together, and either one would take the shot depended on the situation.

My after action report:
We walked the grounds for sometime and we saw a couple of hogs from a good distance, we stalked up to them at about 45yards and there were LOTS of folage and trees between us & the hogs. It was a pack of about 10+ hogs, they noticed something was out of place, and stood there and stared at us. The folage covered most of the hogs except 2 hogs that I could get a shot, but they looked kind of small so I wanted to wait to see what else was in the pack.

After about 5 minutes of the stare game, the hogs decided to make a get away sprint, they were moving fast. I was able to target a large boar, but I knew with all the folage & trees, my round may not hit home, so I decided a triple tap, maybe atleast one of the 150gr might get thru. Red-chevron on center mass, BOOM-BOOM-BOOM, the boar didn't even break stride or squealed; Could I have missed all three rounds, or they all hit trees?  

Actually, one round hit the boiler, tearing up the heart & lung, impacted the 1.5" thick grizzle shield & ribs on opposite side and cracked them, no exit wound; The bullet fragmented. Another round hit low on the belly (superficial  wound), then hit the front leg and broke its hoof from the leg, only to be held on by the skin. 3rd round hit a tree (after reviewing the video concluded this).

Boar on the run right before the triple tap, 2 of 3 rounds hit home thru these folage & trees.

This boar ran for about 85yards, then dropped flat on its belly. His head was still up & squealing.
I caught up to the boar from about 65yards, aimed at the neck, BOOM, the impact of the bullet broke its 3" thick neck bone/spine in half, bullet exited & big dirt cloud followed, and knocked the boar flat on its side.

Downed boar about to be hit in the neck w/ another .308

Mark zoomed in before boar got hit, great camera work

Boar hit at the neck, bullet snapped the neck bone and knocked boar flat on its side

Still twitching, I dispactched another 150gr, BOOM, hit the bottom of the head & exited the top of the skull, this bullet also exited, another big dirt cloud. WhoooWhee, .308 punch thru power, this #260 boar with 2" cutters was done.  I've have killed hogs in the past with .308 bolt rifles, the semi-auto .308 is just much more fun. I have had about 500rds thru this new M1A EBR, and it has been 100% flawless & sweet.

While on its side, about be hit by another round at bottom of head

bullet impacted & exited thru top of skull

JP's after action report:
It was about mid-day, and we walked for awhile and didn't see any hog movements, we assumed they were all bedded down to keep cool. We decided to sit at an ambush point overlooking a creek way, maybe some hogs may come down to the water. Joe headed to another area to see if he could spot any hogs, after some time, Joe radioed us stated that he spotted a good size boar wallowing in a mud pit. We met up w/ him and stalked to the boar's location.

From a distance of about 35yards on a small hill looking down at the boar in the mud pit, JP is not taking chances with his 1st boar, he aimed for the head, and double tapped & a single, BOOM-BOOM...BOOM, dropped the boar instantly. Still twiching, another double-tap and a single to the head, BOOM-BOOM...BOOM. 6 rounds of Q3131A to head, JP guaranteed that boar will not get up. All that time at the range practicing double-taps sure paid off, most excellent JP.  

Boar in mud pit looked at us before being tapped to hell.

JP tapped to the head

We were very suprised that there was not that much blood, but I guess the head doesn't hold much blood anyways.  We analyzed the head wounds, seemed like some rounds exited, and some fragmented inside the skull. JP was proud of his 1st kill, and should be, a young #190 boar w/ 1.5" cutters for the family bbqs. Joe and JP commented on the knock down power of the .308 compared to the 5.56.  

JP was already wanting to book another hunt for ThanksGiving holiday, and he's considered  getting an M1A SOCOM for the next hunt. It's not the lack effectiveness of the 5.56, JP loves his AR, just wanted another semi-auto rifle. Has the disease spread quicker than we anticipated ?  
JP won't have much money left for his girlfriend;  Speaking of his GF, she wanted to be on this hunt, but Mark was already going, so she wanted to be on the next hog hunt and she'll be the hunter w/ the AR and JP will be paying for the hunt!  

Thanks to Mark for being the video man, we sure got some great kill-shot footages, and to Joe for making our hunt another successful one.

After hunt enjoyment:
Benefits of having land in your backyard, we enjoyed the Langley's shooting berm, this berm could be shot from 600yards, but we opt to play from distances of 50 & 100yards.

Not to neglect my trusty RRA, double tap...

Double tapping the M1A

JP's double tap

Enjoying the P226

Enjoying the USP9

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
You should enlist, you have way to much fun ...  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:07:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Apparently you're into spray and pray.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:33:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I try to Stickman
I have always thought about joining some special forces before I was married when I was much younger, this 37yo body will probably not pass our military physical endurance test, and I can't leave the wife & two kids at home    
Always very humbling & proud when the wife & I see our military men & woman leave their loved ones to protect fellow Americans from harm knowing they may make the ultimate sacrifices, true heroes.

FerretTray:
Do you know what the term "spray & pray" really means ?  

It's spraying your automatic rifle side to side in the vicinity of your enemies like suppressing fire, this was 3 quick precision taps at the target, if the 3rd round did not hit a tree, all 3 rounds would have hit the target, that's NOT "spray & pray".
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:40:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Where are the BBQ pics?

I hope you did cook em

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:56:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where are the BBQ pics?

I hope you did cook em

Taffy

All the hogs I've shot was never wasted, always cooked up. You know Asian families & friends love free wild meat for bbqs  

We have 2 bbqs this weekend w/ this boar, all my friends & family know I can't cook, so I bring home the meat, they take care of everyhting else
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Think you shot that hog enough with that .308???
You know the twitching was just from nerves right and it was already dead more than likely?

I have shot a lot of hogs at home in the head with a .22 when we had a sick one or the such and they kick around forever in a cirlce but they were already dead and it was just their nerves.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:50:36 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You know the twitching was just from nerves right and it was already dead more than likely?

I have shot a lot of hogs at home in the head with a .22 when we had a sick one or the such and they kick around forever in a cirlce but they were already dead and it was just their nerves.

Many guides have told me that too, but I don't like it if there's a slight chance that they may have to suffer any longer, you may be fine with yours to kick around forever in a cirlce, it's your choice, but I am not fine with my game doing that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Many guides have told me that too, but I don't like it if there's a slight chance that they may have to suffer any longer, you may be fine with yours to kick around forever in a cirlce, it's your choice, but I am not fine with my game doing that.

I agree 100%.  I grew up with people telling me that it was just "nerves".  Now that I have a lot more experience with death and dying I say "bullshit".
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:05:26 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I agree 100%.  I grew up with people telling me that it was just "nerves".  Now that I have a lot more experience with death and dying I say "bullshit".

Big + on that.

I would think a civilized society would consider it very CRUEL to execute death row inmates w/ a .22 to the head and have that person twitched in circles for awhile, so why is that some people are always fine w/ their wounded animal or game twitched ?      Sure you can't compare humans to animals, but you get my point.

Do you ever see a hunting video where it shows any animals twiching for a couple of seconds, NO, it's always edited out for a reason, it's not ethical or humane !

Why is it that some people also have issues with me when I want to kill my game as quick as humanly possible  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:09:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I would think a civilized society would consider it very CRUEL to execute death row inmates w/ a .22 to the head and have that person twithed in circles for awhile, so why is that some people are always fine w/ their wounded animal or game twitched ?

I agree, wild animals deserve better, but I wouldn't complain if it was death by cheese grater for most of these death row inmates.....

On a side note, I thought you were MUCH younger, so please take my earlier remark as quite the compliment.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:15:48 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I agree, wild animals deserve better, but I wouldn't complain if it was death by cheese grater for most of these death row inmates.....

On a side note, I thought you were MUCH younger, so please take my earlier remark as quite the compliment.  

Yes sir, even feral hogs do deserve better than some of the cold blooded murderers & child molesters in our society.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:24:59 AM EDT
[#12]
How much do the hog hunts usually run if you are taking just one hog?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:32:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Great post, e-mail sent w/questions.......
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
How much do the hog hunts usually run if you are taking just one hog?

There's a link to the ranch's website in my original post (look for Langley Ranch) that can explain Joe's operation in details, prices varies if you take a meat hog or trophy sized boar, but the max will be $250, so the previous 700lbs boar I killed was just still $250 + $20 butchering fee. Took Joe & a friend an hour to butcher & quarter up #700.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:59:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey whats going on Charles... This is one of Li's son (use to fix your car hah). Nice kills, looked fun. Maybe I will tag along one day.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:14:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Boom,

PhotoB just disabled pics due to bandwidth, I am in the process of deleting old hunt pics for bandwidth...

Please be patient
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#18]
I really like your set up.  I already have a NM M1A.  However, you convinced me that I need another!

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:35:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Shingaling,

Please say hello to your father, knew your father for 15yrs, great gentleman, only one I would trust my w/ cars.

Heard you're always at the range w/ JP, you need to come to the hunt w/ us w/ your AR also. I am sure JP has shown you the video over & over
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I really like your set up.  I already have a NM M1A.  However, you convinced me that I need another!

Thank you.

Have you seen Troy's new M1A's stock, will be available in 90days...  I am already thinking of another M1A w/ this setup  

My new word, very Tacti-liscious  

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Is that a KRINK FS?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:06:54 AM EDT
[#22]
UrbanKaos,

Yes, it looks like a Krink FS to me also.

These pics are from LAW483 (a Troy and custom M14/M1As stocks dist.), please refer questions to him in regards to the Troy's stock. He's also a member here.

Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:08:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Thanks very much for posting those pictures.  I'm going to have a lot of fun with my friends that think 5.56 is a poodle shooter when I show them a few of these.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#24]
So you shot through foilage at a partial target while it was running. Wow, that's responsible. It took 5 shots to down it because of your unethical choice. Maybe you should have let them run and stalked them again or found another pack? Then waited until you only needed 1 or 2 MUCH more ethicl shots to down a boar.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:06:28 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
So you shot through foilage at a partial target while it was running. Wow, that's responsible. It took 5 shots to down it because of your unethical choice. Maybe you should have let them run and stalked them again or found another pack? Then waited until you only needed 1 or 2 MUCH more ethicl shots to down a boar.

Hey HickBoy,

It didn't take 5 shot for the boar to be downed !

One shot hit the boiler, 2nd shot hit low on the belly, it ran for a while, the last 2 shot to the head to stop the twicth.

How many times have you shot boars?  If you don't have the confidence to shoot a game on the run, or partially exposed and just prefer shooting it while standing a feeder ? Your choice.  95% of my hunts, I don't shoot games at feeders, not my style.

I am getting sick & tired of explaining myself to so many couch commandos who have never hunted except for shooting at papers and they become experts in their own mind

If you been hunting boars for years, then I would enjoy educating statement.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Pay no attention to those retards! These threads are awesome, and I'm usually surprised at your marksmanship since you're just using an unmagnified red dot. They would probably crap their pants if I told them it usually takes me like 4 rounds of .223 for one little rabbit...

Anyways, nice work recruiting JP too. Keep it up!

ETA: that new M1A is one bad ass set up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#27]
HOLY CRAP,  I NEVER KNEW THEY WERE THAT MUCH BIGGER THAN JAVALINAS.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:36:53 PM EDT
[#28]
That is one sweet M1A
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#29]
wheres the video?
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:13:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where are the BBQ pics?

I hope you did cook em

Taffy

All the hogs I've shot was never wasted, always cooked up. You know Asian families & friends love free wild meat for bbqs  

We have 2 bbqs this weekend w/ this boar, all my friends & family know I can't cook, so I bring home the meat, they take care of everyhting else

I'm so glad to hear that mate. Here's a thread of mine when myself and a few friends over here in Wales decided to do our first pig roast (with pics)

Taffy's Pig Roast

I do like your equipment
I had a nice .45 Colt Gov Commander before we had handguns banned and I always liked the Sigs although I never had one. My 9mm was a CZ copy...it shot well but not as well as the .45

Take care

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:46:51 PM EDT
[#31]
hey, what do I have to buy to make a M1A like yours that is awesome.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:08:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Man that was great! I hunted boar in northern Pa. many moons ago and they are tough not a barnyard pig thats for sure,one guy put 5 arrows in one that only weighed 125lbs. and they had to chase it for a half hour and they were solid hits they are TOUGH! The old 338 took care of business but from 5 yds I'm glad I had it .Mine just floped over  but those handloads with a 225 grain at 2800 fps work real well on most everything!LOL Hope they slow cook that meat,mine was only fit if you crockpotted it first.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Pay no attention to those retards! These threads are awesome, and I'm usually surprised at your marksmanship since you're just using an unmagnified red dot. They would probably crap their pants if I told them it usually takes me like 4 rounds of .223 for one little rabbit...

Anyways, nice work recruiting JP too. Keep it up!

ETA: that new M1A is one bad ass set up.

hey steve thanks for the props....yeah that boars @ss was mine..
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where are the BBQ pics?

I hope you did cook em

Taffy

All the hogs I've shot was never wasted, always cooked up. You know Asian families & friends love free wild meat for bbqs  h.gif

We have 2 bbqs this weekend w/ this boar, all my friends & family know I can't cook, so I bring home the meat, they take care of everyhting else hr

I'm so glad to hear that mate. Here's a thread of mine when myself and a few friends over here in Wales decided to do our first pig roast (with pics)

Taffy's Pig Roast

I do like your equipmenthty.gif
I had a nice .45 Colt Gov Commander before we had handguns bannedhe
Take care

Taffy

video may be obtained if you PM me and i'll provide a link under charles discretion.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:23:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where are the BBQ pics?

I hope you did cook em

Taffy

Taffy's Pig Roast

I do like your equipment
I had a nice .45 Colt Gov Commander before we had handguns banned and I always liked the Sigs although I never had one. My 9mm was a CZ copy...it shot well but not as well as the .45

Take care

Taffy

video may be obtained if you PM me and i'll provide a link under charles discretion.  

I'd like that Johnny thanks IM inbound

Taffy
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#36]
thats a kick ass video. thanks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#37]
nice work!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:30:34 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Man that was great! I hunted boar in northern Pa. many moons ago and they are tough not a barnyard pig thats for sure,one guy put 5 arrows in one that only weighed 125lbs. and they had to chase it for a half hour and they were solid hits they are TOUGH! ...

Only other hog hunters would understand, some paper punchers loves to play Monday night QB.

SteveOh:
You shoot Easter bunnies w/ 4 rounds, what the heck were you thinking, did my whiny pantsy couch commando personnality just came out

Enjoyed the 4gig un-edited video version?  Mostly of boring walking
I've the edited version w/ music & scene splices of just the good stuff; Only 1gig, I'll have JP upload for private viewing.

Taffy:
Awesome bbq, that's the way to roast a boar, who needs butchering when you can do the whole pig

Thx to all the gents for the positive comments.

ETA:

dsg2003gt:
Buy a SAGE EBR stock & replace your stock.
Link to SAGE EBR review
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:13:33 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
So you shot through foilage at a partial target while it was running. Wow, that's responsible. You dont hunt much do you LMFAOIt took 5 shots to down it because of your unethical choice.Learn to read it took 3 shots to down a sprinting boar through foilage using a red dot sight. Sounds like pretty good shooting to me Maybe you should have let them run and stalked them again or found another pack? Then waited until you only needed 1 or 2 MUCH more ethicl shots to down a boar.Ill reiterate my first point,You dont hunt much do ya LMFAO hinking.gif

So whats your definition of an "ethical" shot? The pig walking right up to you with a http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/sports/bullseye.gif painted on its chest, on flat ground with grass no higher than 1/2" tall at high noon with a priest to administer last rights?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So you shot through foilage at a partial target while it was running. Wow, that's responsible. You dont hunt much do you LMFAOIt took 5 shots to down it because of your unethical choice.Learn to read it took 3 shots to down a sprinting boar through foilage using a red dot sight. Sounds like pretty good shooting to me Maybe you should have let them run and stalked them again or found another pack? Then waited until you only needed 1 or 2 MUCH more ethicl shots to down a boar.Ill reiterate my first point,You dont hunt much do ya LMFAO

So whats your definition of an "ethical" shot? The pig walking right up to you with a www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/sports/bullseye.gif painted on its chest, on flat ground with grass no higher than 1/2" tall at high noon with a priest to administer last rights?

Many paper shooters don't understand the concept of bush rifle & bush hunting (foliage, trees, tall grass) are part of the shoot. Most of Joe's customer were bolt actions & shooting from blind or stand at hogs while at feeders, that's fine and their choices. I like mine on the run, thru the bush, from ambush points, but not from feeder.    

ETA:
Have to give HickBoy a break ,  he's from CA where only 1rd loaded AR is legal and maybe the only the hunting he's seen is politically correct movies from Hollywierd.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:44:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Nice hunt.

Max
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So you shot through foilage at a partial target while it was running. Wow, that's responsible. You dont hunt much do you LMFAOIt took 5 shots to down it because of your unethical choice.Learn to read it took 3 shots to down a sprinting boar through foilage using a red dot sight. Sounds like pretty good shooting to me Maybe you should have let them run and stalked them again or found another pack? Then waited until you only needed 1 or 2 MUCH more ethicl shots to down a boar.Ill reiterate my first point,You dont hunt much do ya LMFAO hinking.gif

So whats your definition of an "ethical" shot? The pig walking right up to you with a www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/sports/bullseye.gif painted on its chest, on flat ground with grass no higher than 1/2" tall at high noon with a priest to administer last rights?

Many paper shooters don't understand the concept of bush rifle & bush hunting (foliage, trees, tall grass) are part of the shoot. Most of Joe's customer were bolt actions & shooting from blind or stand at hogs while at feeders, that's fine and their choices. I like mine on the run, thru the bush, from ambush points, but not from feeder.    

ETA:
Have to give HickBoy a break he

HickBoy = owned
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Shooting them in the head wastes meat. Can't make good hogshead cheese that way
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

ETA:
Have to give HickBoy a break he

Yeah I consider shooting game at feeders slaughtering not hunting which is fine but not my style either, prefer stalk/ambush hunting.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Sweet rifle and the trophy of course. Any bacon left?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Great Post!  Super Pictures!  When is the next hunt?

Spambo
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:17:40 PM EDT
[#47]
why did you get rid of the ARMS SIR?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I try to Stickman
I have always thought about joining some special forces before I was married when I was much younger, this 37yo body will probably not pass our military physical endurance test, and I can't leave the wife & two kids at home    
Always very humbling & proud when the wife & I see our military men & woman leave their loved ones to protect fellow Americans from harm knowing they may make the ultimate sacrifices, true heroes.

FerretTray:
Do you know what the term "spray & pray" really means ?  

It's spraying your automatic rifle side to side in the vicinity of your enemies like suppressing fire, this was 3 quick precision taps at the target, if the 3rd round did not hit a tree, all 3 rounds would have hit the target, that's NOT "spray & pray".

I was qualifying expert in the US Marines with the non cluster-fucked version of that abortion you're shooting when you were still shitting in your Huggies. 3 rounds: one vital-area hit, one in the guts and one in the leg. It was'nt charging you at close range. I'm out. Ray
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You should enlist, you have way to much fun ...  hr

I try to Stickman have    

FerretTray:
Do you know what the term "spray & pray" really means ?  he

I was qualifying expert in the US Marines with the non cluster-fucked version of that abortion you're shooting when you were still shitting in your Huggies. 3 rounds: one vital-area hit, one in the guts and one in the leg. It was'nt charging you at close range. I'm out. Ray

you just reek of maturity...
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Hahaha mr. badass here isnt very happy. Well, I'm sure when you were in the Marines they taught you life is rough, get over it!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top