Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/11/2011 6:16:28 PM EDT
Caressing my XM build (only thing left is the receiver)   ...and listening to CCR.  Does it get any better?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Three naked women getting kinky with me and a XM build while listing to CCR.  Born On The Bayou,  Proud Mary,  Fortunate Son,  Bad Moon Rising,  Up Around The Bend,  and the first 45 I ever bought Down On The Corner when I was less than 10.  Gave up Puff The Magic Dragon on that one.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#2]
GET ON THAT RECEIVER LONGTRANG,,see my post of Nicky's latest!!!!It'll be up shortly.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Three naked women getting kinky with me and a XM build while listing to CCR.

Yeah there are a few ladies I can think of myself....retro ladies of course!!!!   Sheesh!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
GET ON THAT RECEIVER LONGTRANG,,see my post of Nicky's latest!!!!It'll be up shortly.

i sent ya an email...I'm on it!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:41:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright, I did it... I admit it.  I fondled my 601 while I listened to "Paint it Black".  If my damn beo Gams would get here, I would have worn them, too!  "We gotta get outa this place, if its the last thing we ever do..." At almost 60, it is highly unlikely any retro gals will be frolicking with me!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Alright, I did it... I admit it.  I fondled my 601 while I listened to "Paint it Black".  If my damn beo Gams would get here, I would have worn them, too!  "We gotta get outa this place, if its the last thing we ever do..." At almost 60, it is highly unlikely any retro gals will be frolicking with me!

God I love the Animals!!!  Of course the Stones kick ass too!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What,,like this ugly,old smelly stuff?????

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What,,like this ugly,old smelly ugly stuff?????
http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww111/Robpics/005-4.jpg

The camo or the kitty litter?  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da Kitty litter is there because of the camo   somethin like dat anyway................

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 8:59:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Da Kitty litter is there because of the camo   somethin like dat anyway................

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#11]
OK as long as we are admitting to singing and having a rifle around. While walking back from taking pics of the rifles at the 200 yrd mark today,  I slung the XM177 over my shoulder and started singing, " We go to get out of this place."  
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top