Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 8:46:43 AM EDT
Will the PEQ-2 and PAQ-4 use the same mounts?  Has anyone tried mounting these on a modified (ie. reinforced forearms)  M14 USGI glass stock.  Friend of mine in the Sandbox needs some help.  He's got both pointers.  Haven't been able to get back with him on the first question, hence my posting here.  Anyone with advice, pics, specs...will be most appreciated.   Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#1]
There is no mention in the -10 of M14 mounts for either system. Both systems will mount on any 1913 rail stock using the standard "rail grabber." I am about to attempt to mount a laser on my issued M14 (probably use a PEQ), but my local "source" is out of rail stock right now. I am going to enlist their help on mounting it, but my "plan" such as it was, was to have a secure backer on the inside of the stock and to drill a couple of holes through the fiberglass stock to munt the plate, and maybe a VFG and/or bipod while I am at it. I may have to relive the stock in places with files and a dremel, but those are the breaks.

I really wouldn't mind putting the whole thing on one of those Sage stocks, but the budget is tight right now. Maybe in the Fall when the new FY kicks in...
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top