Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 7:55:01 AM EDT
I was initially planning on buying a Fulton ARmory ar15 lower, but I have read some things about the daniel defense and MEGA lowers.  I have a LMT 16" upper with DD rails and a CMT LPK.  Problem is, I can not find a DD lower at all.  Are they out there?  If I could find one, which would be a better lower, the Fulton ARmory FAR-15 lower, the MEGA lower or the DD lower (it it is out there)?

EDIT:  How about just a vote then:  I am between these 3 lowers, and I need to choose this weekend because I have to buy and have it shipped before I go on leave.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Any of the 3 are probably fine.  I doubt you'd be able to tell much of a difference other than the roll mark or the price.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:12:42 AM EDT
[#2]
try stag arms, good quality stuff. I own many different lowers and they are my top choice. good quality stuff and you can find a good deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top