Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/2/2004 2:48:36 PM EDT
I hate to ask such an off the wall question but where can I get another castle nut that goes on the collapsible stock tube. I’ve seen several websites that sell everything from the buffer tubes to the detent springs but not the castle nut.

Any links?

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:08:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/2/2004 3:08:29 PM EDT by BravoCompanyUSA]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:11:36 PM EDT
Top Top