Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 10/9/2007 3:51:19 PM EST
I am looking for a lower receiver to match my delton upper. I have been considering a stag or a mega and i am wondering out of those two, which one would match/fit better. Is there any others i should consider?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:53:45 PM EST
I used a Spikes Tactical lower with a Del-Ton upper...fit and finish was a perfect match...and this was also my first build....
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:08:04 PM EST

Originally Posted By djcslice:
I am looking for a lower receiver to match my delton upper. I have been considering a stag or a mega and i am wondering out of those two, which one would match/fit better. Is there any others i should consider?

Mega is the best lower I've ever had with regard to fit. Dunno if it will match your upper. You usually don't know this until you get one & compare, but I'm not into matching uppers & lowers for sake of looks. Stag is more readily available & cheaper. You're pretty much g2g with any of the forged lowers on the market today. Good luck finding a Mega. I waited a LONG time to find the ones I purchased.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:28:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By DirtPirate:
I used a Spikes Tactical lower with a Del-Ton upper...fit and finish was a perfect match...and this was also my first build....
\

+1 on the Spike's Tactical!!! The fit and finish worked perfectly (and yes, I mean perfectly) for my Del-ton upper kit. Amazing match. Will post pics here soon as I just gave it a paint job.

Writer
Top Top