Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/11/2004 5:06:15 PM EST
Does anyone sell a lower parts kit that comes with the Hogue grip as opposed to the normal plastic grip?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 6:12:06 PM EST
I don't believe so...or at least I haven't found anyone who does.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:48:17 AM EST
RRA lists one in thier lower parts kits.
Top Top