Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2005 10:28:31 AM EDT
Maybe it's called something else, but it's the nut or whatever that holds the pin in place on the ARMS BUIS. You know, the little black circle thingy.

Can i just find a replacement at the hardware store?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:32:28 AM EDT
Call them, and the next time use the Loctite that came with the BUIS.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 10:34:35 AM EDT
I know, I know!! I screwed the damn thing on with the impression to "lok-tite" it at the range, then I forgot all about it.

I'm dumb, what can I say!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:59:27 PM EDT
Well the Hdwre store has nothing like that, and they'ree a virtual emporium of obscure crap.

anyone else got any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 4:28:53 PM EDT
Did you call them for one. ARMS
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:18:02 PM EDT
Not yet-thanks Tuna!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:55:59 PM EDT
$10 from ARMS. clean the threads and put the loctite on.
Top Top