Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/13/2006 6:21:51 PM EST
I saw a post not too long ago about a single point sling that had a ball type connection. Does anybody know what sling that is?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:40:06 PM EST
KAC makes a single point attachment plate which accepts a quick detachable sling swivel, with the pushbutton & the detent ball....Could that be what you're asking about?
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:57:27 PM EST
I just found it, it was the tactical link sling. Thanks for the help though.
Top Top