Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/16/2006 1:41:30 PM EST
A while back I saw some pictures of a Belt Fed M16 (M16 or M16A1 style upper reciever, not a Shrike) that was marked M16HB, or something similar. I've hit the search button a few times, and come up empty handed. Hoping someone can link-me, or re-post the pictures so I can save them for future reference.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:27:23 PM EST
maybe post this request over in the Full-auto forum.

There are some very knowledgeable M16 enthusiasts to draw from that frequent the board
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:37:44 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/16/2006 2:38:06 PM EST by Corporal_Chaos]

Click on "M16 Configurations" and then scroll down to the Ceiner beltfed conversion and click on the pic for information.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:20:34 PM EST
Link no work
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:16:41 PM EST
Thanks for the link. It worked for me, and those are exactly the pictures that I saw a while back. :-D

and thanks for the suggestion on talking to the Full-auto guys :-D they just might have more information :-D
Top Top