Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 10:42:06 AM EDT
will be purchasing spikes stripped lower, cant decided if i should get flag etched on side, its permanent so give me your opinions please.  also anyone know of discount codes for spikes ?
http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_23&products_id=140
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
If you want the engraving then order it. If you do not then don't.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:27:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Pretty much sums it up.
You could always cover it with Krylon, Duracoat, Gun-kote.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't get it on mine, but I don't think it would look stupid or anything.  If you get it on the right side of the receiver, some will say its backwards if the blue field is not to the front, and that would not look right too me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:08:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd say no, but even the "LMT" on the side of my upper bothers me, I prefer no markings.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

yes i understand its my choice and i do like it, but.... and theres always a but,  this might not be a lower i keep forever so its nice to see what the general concensus is. i hate to be stuck with something that only suits my tastes making it tough to re-sell.  thats why i thought id ask around get some opinions first
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 12:36:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes i understand its my choice and i do like it, but.... and theres always a but,  this might not be a lower i keep forever so its nice to see what the general concensus is. i hate to be stuck with something that only suits my tastes making it tough to re-sell.  thats why i thought id ask around get some opinions first

If thats your concern then DONT get it.

It wont add more to resell value, can only hurt it.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top