Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 5:28:54 PM EST
I'm in Charlotte visiting for a day and am looking for a source of mag's for my new AR. Late tommorow (Jan 4th) I'll head back to Richmond. Can anyone point me to a source for mag's in either place?

Santa was very nice to me, first AR for me :)

Rifle came with a few USA mags, which have worked great so far. But I won't fight consensus, and so I'll be looking for a few 20 and 30 rnd USGI's.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:46:14 PM EST
There is a gun show in Richmond this weekend, I'm sure you can find a ton of USGI magazines there. [url]http://www.showmasters.net/page2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:13:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/3/2003 6:20:07 PM EST by bvmjethead]
Is the gunshow at the Showplace? Edited to say DOH, I should have hit your link! Answered my own question.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:03:08 PM EST
If you can't make the show this weekend there will be one next weekend at the showplace. You can find the info [url=http://www.cegunshows.com/richmond.htm]C&EGunshows[/url] I have always found the gunshow at the showplace to have a better selection and price then the one at the RIR.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:09:42 AM EST
Though its a few hours out of the way, you could swing by FT.Bragg/Fayetteville and look around the offpost surplus stores. You should be able to find some around $10-15 each.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:34:25 AM EST
bvmjethead - Do you live in the Hampton Roads area? If so, would you be interested in sharing a ride to the show in Richmond next weekend? Marc
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:25:43 AM EST
Thanks for the replies, I think I'll plan on hitting the Showplace. I was at that show early Dec and thought the next one would be further away.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:55:23 PM EST
there was a surpls store up in moorseville. but last time i was there was about 2 years ago. he had more mags than i could afford at that time.
Top Top