Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2003 10:49:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
well I have the Patrolman's carbine, that I sent to Kurt.  Originally it had a Mini Y comp attatched to the 16 inch barrel, so I sent oit to Kurt to have that removed and have one of his pressed on Fake FS put on to give it a shorty look.  I took it to Blackwater and ran it through a week long Advanced Carbine course.  Almost 3000 rounds in 5 days, no noticable over heating (ie never had a problem holding the handuards), plinking steel plates at 400 yards(iron sights), and I put a 6 inch group (30 rounds) into a man sized sillouete target at 300 m. using an Aimpoint Comp ML2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top