Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/29/2006 2:34:30 PM EDT
I am looking for a good black and white image of a scoped AR. It does not have to be a photo, in fact, a a graphic would be better. It does not have to be the whole rifle, just the receiver/scope portion would be fine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
You couldn't find anything in the picture threads?  Or did you not want to steal someones picture?

The picture threads should certainly be able to get you what you want, but I can respect asking before using the image.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
This work?

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 4:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Speaking of images.....  I like the new logo, Stick
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:47:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am looking for a good black and white image of a scoped AR. It does not have to be a photo, in fact, a a graphic would be better. It does not have to be the whole rifle, just the receiver/scope portion would be fine.

TRY HERE

Just what you are looking for.

Gene
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:49:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Speaking of images.....  I like the new logo, Stick

+ 1

Very Nice

Gene
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top