Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2003 9:00:37 PM EDT
vertical grip.  I saw one a few weeks back that a member posted a pic of.  It looks like your standard vertical HK style grip except it's about 3/4 the length and appears to be a little fatter.  If someone could point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2003 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this the one you're talking about?

[img]http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/15827DSC00462-med.JPG[/img]

If so, you can find it at:

[url]www.riflestocks.com/ar15.html[/url]

They're listed on the website for $34.95.  If you call them, you might be able to get it for a little better price.  i really like the feel of it on my rifle.  I haven't shot it a lot since I put it on, but it seems to be very durable.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 9:02:40 AM EDT
[#2]
That's it dude.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 10:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I've got one...it's a nice grip, and wasn't hideously expensive.  It will mar the rail, though, even though they say it won't.  It has two little set screws that go in between the rails...when you tighten them down, it can't help but mess up the finish.  

It's not anything terrible, but you will see it if you take the thing off.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top