Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/14/2007 7:28:15 PM EDT
I'm looking for an Uncle Mikes type push button QD mount to fit an LMT Sopmod stock.  Anyone know of any solutions?  I like how the CTR stock has the mount built in, and I'd like to do something similar on the LMT.

Thanks,
Chris
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 9:00:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Knights and Midwest Industries make them as after market add ons. MSTN has the KAC version.I have no first hand experience with either but am in the market for one as well. FWIW all the pictures of the .mil guys with the original Crane stocks have the Knights ones.When you get one please post your thoughts on it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 11:39:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I've seen the MI and KAC adaptors, but they are marketed to fit on 4 and 6 position M4 stocks.  Does anyone know how they fit on the LMT stock?
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've seen the MI and KAC adaptors, but they are marketed to fit on 4 and 6 position M4 stocks.  Does anyone know how they fit on the LMT stock?

KAC makes a version for the SOPMOD stock. I don't know the part number.

Just call MSTN, they will get you the right one.
Link Posted: 3/19/2007 4:43:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I am interested in this too.  Anybody have any pics?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:56:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am interested in this too.  Anybody have any pics?

My LMT SOPMOD Stock with the MI mount, which I think is basically the same as the KAC. For the price you can’t beat this sling mount. I love how the weapon hangs using this mount.  

(Ignore the glare around the rear screw head from some CLP.)

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:55:26 AM EDT
[#6]
GG&G makes one too..  You have to get the sling adaptor and then the plate to make it fit..

I have the adaptor, but I need to get the plate.  I'll try to get some pictures once I'm done..
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Has anyone compared all 3?  I am going to be needing 2 of these?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 9:10:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Has anyone compared all 3?  I am going to be needing 2 of these?

From pics, the KAC and the MI look pretty much identical. I'm very happy with the MI purchase.

ETA: Pics.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top