Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/26/2004 5:54:42 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/26/2004 5:55:18 AM EST by hepcat85]
I'm looking for a Mid-Long range scope. I was thinking IOR, maybe IOR Valdada 1.1 x 4. Is their a Leupold that has the same advantages, as in illuminated reticle and varible magnification?

What do you M1A shooters use?

Opinions appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Hep
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:44:28 AM EST
I am looking at mounting options right now to put a Leupold 1.5 - 5 iluminated circle dot on an AR-15 car. This scope may suit you'r application. Eye relief is quoted at 4.5/3.5, probably better suited to you'r app. than mine. This also has a power ring with a lug to aid that function as well as finger friendly clicks. 5-600 but VX-III and good guarantee.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:52:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By ALAN308:
I am looking at mounting options right now to put a Leupold 1.5 - 5 iluminated circle dot on an AR-15 car. This scope may suit you'r application. Eye relief is quoted at 4.5/3.5, probably better suited to you'r app. than mine. This also has a power ring with a lug to aid that function as well as finger friendly clicks. 5-600 but VX-III and good guarantee.

Aside from my CQ/T, I'm new to the Leupolds. Does the highlighted above mean its magnification is variable, ranging from 1.5-5? Are there any other Leupolds with variable magnification?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:26:14 AM EST
VX-III series 1.5 - 5 with illuminated circle dot reticle. Same reticle used in 1-3 cqt. This is the deal, other leupolds are offered illuminated, these two the only ones with this [desireable] reticle. Works on or off. I have a 2 - 7 rimfire with a fine duplex whick, I wish, could be had with the VXIII features - power ring nub, ill. reticle, parallax set for centerfire. I would sure have at least two of those, but we get what they make and in this case not a bad choice. The nightforce looks nice but pricy for me. They offer awsome features.
Top Top